In these times of extra care with disinfection and cleaning, it is quite useful to know how to do a natural disinfectant at home in order not to burden the immune system with chemical products.
Essential oils are natural cleaners and some of them have a high disinfectant power. If we combine them with water we can easily create our own disinfectant spray with the bonus of having a natural fragrance that we actually enjoy.
Here’s how you can do a natural disinfectant at home:
This disinfectant can be used as:
– Room and air freshener and cleanser
– Hand sanitizer
– Odors remover
– Breathing reliever
– Emotional supporter, both to uplift and energise or to relax and promote sleep, depending on the essential oils you choose
– Air or linings disinfectant
- Add 9 drops of an essential oil or 3 drops of 3 different essential oils to 50mL of water.
- Shake before using or add a dispersing agent.
4 Essential Oils you can use as Disinfection Agents:
- Tea Tree Oil