“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you can not help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”
I’m Nat, founder of Skin at Heart. My health and wellness journey started with Aromatherapy in 2014. I was skeptical at first, but then I surrendered to the evidence and essential oils have been a part of my daily life ever since. I started to create skin blends for other people and pets too and the results were so good that this took me into investigating natural skincare further.
After studying electrical engineering and working with energy for many years, my interest in human energy increased leading me to deepen this subject while I was living in Asia experiencing the health principles of ancient philosophies like Taoism. Living in a Kung Fu Retreat for several months and learning, practicing and teaching Qigong led me to the creation of a video with a daily vitality routine. Qigong – also known as Taoist Yoga – is based in the health principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine, it’s the act of nourishing health by coordinating body movements with breathing while keeping a mental state of contemplation.
Skin at Heart was created in 2016 to share aromatherapy, innovative books, inspiring interviews, vitality exercises and a positive mindset as a doorway to wellbeing. Life is an emotional journey, the point is to enjoy each state of being human.
Long walks and sunsets delight my soul, music and cinema make my heart smile, singing and writing are my home. I believe in synchronicity, I love laughing out loud and sharing wellness (raising energy) is my greatest joy.
Welcome to Skin at Heart, the energy in you!
Education & Training
- Feng Shui by Espaços Que Curam, Energetic Consultant of Spaces
- Certified Yoga Teacher by Yoga Alliance
- Certified Qigong Teacher by Nam Yang
- Certified Yin Yoga Teacher by Arhanta Yoga Academy
- Certified Kung Fu Basics Instructor by Nam Yang
- The Science of Happiness by University of California, Berkeley
- Certified Oil Massage & Aromatherapy by Wat Pho School
- Certified AromaTouch Technique by doTERRA
- Introduction to Aromatherapy by New York Institute of Aromatic Studies
- How to Be a Resilient Person: the Science of Stress Management and Well Being by University of Washington
- Academic and Business Writing by University of California, Berkeley
- Andean Priestess by Nación Pachamama
- Reality Transurfing Coach by Reality Transurfing Academy
- Heart Intelligence Coach by Academy for Applied Heart Intelligence
- ANURA Tarot Reader by Caminhos de ANURA
- The KonMari Method by KonMari
- Certified Reiki Level I by Spaso Zen
- Leadership for Engineers by Delft University of Technology
- Masters in Electrical Engineering by Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto