Welcome to Skin at Heart!
Joie de vivre is an expression that I believe in, meaning the joy of living. For me, this translates as being authentic: living through the wide range of emotions and states that life offers with acceptance which expands in an overall sense of gratitude throughout any situation, the capacity to admire synchronicity!
Nothing gives me greater joy than sharing Wellness, so I started this blog and YouTube Channel to keep the information flowing! Here you can find:
- Essential Oils benefits, usages and recipes;
- How Energy Psychology is a powerful tool to change behaviours and habits;
- What I’ve learned from books I’ve been reading and how cinema and other arts can be an uplifting source of motivation;
- Interviews with inspiring people and the visionary work they are developing;
- How Meditation, Qigong, Yoga, Kung Fu, Tantra, Tao, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Shamanism come together and may assist your health;
- My personal journey and experience through Health and Wellness.
After studying Electrical Engineering and working with Energy for over 10 years, my interest in Human Energy increased which lead me to research and study Reiki with Spaso Zen, Aromatherapy with New York Institute of Aromatic Studies, Qigong with Tao Garden, Nam Yang Pugilistic Association Kung Fu Retreat and YOGI, Yin Yoga with Ananda Yoga Detox and Arhanta Yoga Academy, Shamanism with Nación Pachamama and Coaching with Heart’n’Mind Consulting. All of these areas come together and are at the core of my work, including the Map of Consciousness (Letting Go Method) by Dr. David R. Hawkins, the Completion Process by Teal Swan, Paradigm Shift by Bob Proctor and Acupressure for the Emotions (Energy Psychology Tapping Technique) by Dr. Peter Lambrou and Dr. George Pratt.
I love laughing out loud, movies and books can make my heart sing and music is my home! I’m a passionate Essential Oils Ambassador, Writer, Poet, Mental Engineer, Heart Intelligence Coach, Qigong Practitioner and Teacher, using Skin at Heart to share la joie de vivre!