“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.” Albert Einstein
My health and wellness journey started with Aromatherapy in 2014. I was skeptical at first, but then I surrendered to the evidence. Essential oils have been a part of my life since then and I use them daily.
Joie de vivre is an expression I believe in, meaning the joy of living. For me, this translates as being authentic: living through the wide range of emotions and states that life offers with acceptance which expands in an overall sense of gratitude throughout any situation and the capacity to admire synchronicity!
Nothing gives me greater joy than sharing Wellness, humans beings fascinate me and I love voicing people’s perspectives and projects, so I started this blog, the Natália Costa’s YouTube Channel and Energy Ambassador’s Instagram to keep the information flowing. Here you can find:
- Essential Oils benefits, usages and recipes;
- How Energy Psychology is a powerful tool to change behaviours and habits;
- Relevant Books on wellness topics and how Cinema and other Arts can be an uplifting source of motivation;
- Interviews with inspiring people and the visionary work they are developing;
- How Meditation, Qigong, Tai Chi, Yoga, Nei Gong, Kung Fu, Tantra, Tao, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Shamanism come together and may assist Your Health;
- My personal journey and experience through Health and Wellness.
After studying Electrical Engineering and working with Energy for over 10 years, my interest in Human Energy increased which lead me to research and study Reiki with Spaso Zen, Aromatherapy with New York Institute of Aromatic Studies, Qigong with Tao Garden, Nam Yang Pugilistic Association Kung Fu Retreat and YOGI, Yin Yoga with Ananda Yoga Detox and Arhanta Yoga Academy, Shamanism with Nación Pachamama and Coaching with Heart’n’Mind Consulting for Applied Heart Intelligence. All of these areas come together and are the core of my work, including the Map of Consciousness (Letting Go Method) by Dr. David R. Hawkins, the Completion Process by Teal Swan, Paradigm Shift by Bob Proctor and Acupressure for the Emotions (Energy Psychology Techniques) by Dr. Peter Lambrou and Dr. George Pratt.
I love laughing out loud, movies and books can make my heart sing and music is my home. When I’m not passionately writing, you’ll find me energising by the beach.
Welcome to Skin at Heart!
Energy by design, human by choice